Waters Edge Church, Virginia is currently looking for a new full-time staff member to join our Management Team in the position of NextGen Manager. If you’re a natural born leader with previous management experience and would love to be a part of a dynamic, innovative team shaping the future of a fast growing church, this position might be for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
- Passionate about helping people know God and experience authentic life change?
- Full of energy, possessing an infinite amount of zip, zing and zeal?
- A people magnet…friendly, outgoing, and dedicated to making great first impressions?
- A self-starter able to complete projects with minimal supervision?
- Able to communicate exceptionally well, in both oral and written forms?
- A leader among peers, with the ability to motivate and inspire others to excellence?
- Extremely adept at managing your time?
- Loyal, dedicated, and able to commit long-term to the vision, strategy, and values of Lead Pastor Stu Hodges and Waters Edge Church?
- Detail-oriented and able to critically analyze processes and procedures?
- A team player, no matter what?
- A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
- In love with the local church and have a desire to help kids & students and their families know God and live for Him?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
- Providing oversight to all Kid & Student Ministries at a multi-site campus.
- Working under the leadership of the Campus Pastor, with responsibilities to the Executive Director of Ministries.
- Leading through volunteers to create fun and safe weekly environments for kids and students.
- Casting WEC vision and mission to Kid & Student volunteers to inspire and motivate them.
- Responsible for scheduling, communicating with, and caring for current Kid & Student volunteers.
- Recruiting and training future Kid & Student Small Group Leaders and helpers.
- Coaching volunteer leadership teams for Kid & Student Ministries.
- Required to work all weekend worship experiences, Wednesday nights with students, all holiday services, and other events outside of normal working hours (Team Trainings, Special Events, etc).
- Expected to be a team player working alongside other fun, vibrant, and creative staff members.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! To apply and submit your resume, click on the button below.APPLY HERE